Welcome to Avian Flight Center
Welcome to Avian Flight Center, your full-service FBO at Bremerton National Airport. Just 18 nautical miles west of Seattle, Bremerton National Airport is your gateway to the Olympic Peninsula and Kitsap County in western Washington State.
Dreaming of flying? Learn how here!
Today is Thursday, April 17th 2014, 02:22 PM (2122Zulu)
KPWT 172055Z AUTO 20010KT 8SM SCT009 BKN017 OVC023 11/11 A2982 RMK AO1 P0006 60008 57010 (MVFR)
Today's Sunrise/Sunset: 06:16 AM, 08:04 PM
Buy your sectional, TAC, WAC and IFR charts with Avian!
As an authorized chart dealer, you can find the sectionals, terminal charts, and world aeronautical charts that you need right here.
We are also an authorized nautical chart agent, just call ahead and we can get you any nautical chart published by NOAA.
Call 1-866-263-2358 today to order your charts. Your charts will be ready next time you stop by, or if you prefer we will ship them to you.
- Join us at tne Northwest Aviation Conference and Trade show on February 22-23 at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. Admission only $5.00 and parking free!
- Newest addition to Avian Fleet We are happy to announce the highly anticipated "Gin's plane" (N7963G) is on line and available for rental or instruction.This low time Cessna 172 is IFR certified and equipped with a Garmin 430W, King 155, Two VORs, and mode S transponder. There is a 4 place intercom as well.The interior is brand new and the new, custom instrument panel is well lit for evening flights. The intro rate is $140/hr. wet. Call to schedule.
- Complex Endorsement Have you always dreampt of adding a Complex Endorsement to your logbook? Come check out in our Beech C24R and accomplish your dream. This comfortable, wide body four place aircraft has retractible gear, constant speed prop, new 200hp engine,IFR Certification and is ready to take you on that next cross country flight. For more information or to schedule your upgrade, call (360) 674-2111.
- Flight Instructor Position(s) Available Avian Flight Center is looking for full or part time Certified Flight Instructors for our Part 61 and 141 Flight Training Programs. Weekend and evening work is required. Experience a plus but we will consider new instructors with the right attitude. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aircraft Re-registration/RenewalThe FAA now requires all aircraft to be re-registered to improve inaccurate records. Full information can be found on the FAA Licenses and Certificates website.If your registration was issued in the months of March, April, May, June or July of any year and you have not received your new registration, your aircraft is GROUNDED!N-numbers will be cancelled 90 days after the registration expired.
- Avian Flying Adventures Program! For more information or to find out about our new check out the PDF document or call us at 1-866-263-2FLY Ask about our new Family Membership Program
Avian Flight Center
8900 State Hwy 3 SW
Port Orchard, WA 98367
Toll Free: 1-866-263-2359
Hours: 9AM - 5PM, M-Su,
Extended hours available with prior notice